We’ve all heard the phrase, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." When it comes to your help desk and your customers’ experience, this is so true. Some very simple reporting and analytics can show you what you need to do to help ensure that customers are happy. These can help you anticipate if things are going badly before they actually get bad. Here is the Zendesk Top 10 list.
Top 10 Metrics to Monitor the Health of Your Help Desk
By Zendesk on December 6, 2012 in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The 2014 Phone Systems Checklist July 15, 2014
- Transparent Touchable Display Wall Developed July 8, 2014
- Mystery of the Printed Diode Solved July 9, 2014
- Arc Flash Explosions: Myth or Dangerous Reality for Data Centers? July 16, 2014
- How Many Racks Can You Safely Support? July 21, 2014
- Linking Television and the Internet July 23, 2014
- Tale of the Tape: Hosted VoIP vs VoIP PBX July 23, 2014
- Software for Diagnosing Eye Sensitivity July 22, 2014
- Four Quick Ways To Unlock Hidden Manufacturing Capacity July 22, 2014
- Testing Free-Flying Housekeeper Robots in Space July 21, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Data Security Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Twitter Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability