We’ve all heard the phrase, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." When it comes to your help desk and your customers’ experience, this is so true. Some very simple reporting and analytics can show you what you need to do to help ensure that customers are happy. These can help you anticipate if things are going badly before they actually get bad. Here is the Zendesk Top 10 list.
Top 10 Metrics to Monitor the Health of Your Help Desk
By Zendesk on December 6, 2012 in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 3 May 9, 2015
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 2 May 9, 2015
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 1 May 9, 2015
- IoT and Communications Standards April 10, 2015
- A Summary of the Difference between IoT and IoE according to ABI Research April 10, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability