We’ve all heard the phrase, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." When it comes to your help desk and your customers’ experience, this is so true. Some very simple reporting and analytics can show you what you need to do to help ensure that customers are happy. These can help you anticipate if things are going badly before they actually get bad. Here is the Zendesk Top 10 list.
Top 10 Metrics to Monitor the Health of Your Help Desk
By Zendesk on December 6, 2012 in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- VoIP Vulnerabilities: What You Need to Consider When Assessing Business Phone Systems November 22, 2014
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid in Buying a Business Phone System November 20, 2014
- Phone Systems Comparison Guide: Small to Midsize Businesses November 12, 2014
- Phone Systems Prizefight: 8×8 vs. Avaya November 14, 2014
- Phone Systems Prizefight: ShoreTel vs. RingCentral November 18, 2014
- Underwater Robots: ‘Eel-Lectrifying’ Future November 26, 2014
- Understanding ERP Deployment Choices November 26, 2014
- Breakthrough in Flexible Electronics November 25, 2014
- How to Scale: Phone Systems November 25, 2014
- Study Supports Free “Super WiFi” November 24, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Detectors Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability