We’ve all heard the phrase, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." When it comes to your help desk and your customers’ experience, this is so true. Some very simple reporting and analytics can show you what you need to do to help ensure that customers are happy. These can help you anticipate if things are going badly before they actually get bad. Here is the Zendesk Top 10 list.
Top 10 Metrics to Monitor the Health of Your Help Desk
By Zendesk on December 6, 2012 in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Product Spotlight: ShoreTel Sky Full Review October 9, 2014
- New Records Set for Silicon Quantum Computing October 13, 2014
- Ultra-Fast Charging Batteries That Can Be 70% Recharged in Just Two Minutes October 14, 2014
- Settling the VoIP Debate October 7, 2014
- 5 Traits of a Good Phone System October 15, 2014
- World Record in Data Transmission With Smart Circuits October 21, 2014
- Phone System Spotlight: RingCentral Office October 21, 2014
- Superconducting Circuits, Simplified October 20, 2014
- 10 Critical Questions Manufacturers Should Ask Before Choosing a Cloud-based ERP Solution October 20, 2014
- Tailored ‘Activity Coaching’ by Smartphone October 17, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Detectors Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability