We’ve all heard the phrase, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." When it comes to your help desk and your customers’ experience, this is so true. Some very simple reporting and analytics can show you what you need to do to help ensure that customers are happy. These can help you anticipate if things are going badly before they actually get bad. Here is the Zendesk Top 10 list.
Top 10 Metrics to Monitor the Health of Your Help Desk
By Zendesk on December 6, 2012 in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- VoIP Vulnerabilities: What You Need to Consider When Assessing Business Phone Systems March 13, 2015
- Signs You Need to Buy a New Phone System March 18, 2015
- Top 11 Concerns When Buying a VoIP Business Phone System March 20, 2015
- Phone Systems Buyer’s Guide March 17, 2015
- Selling Management on a New Phone System March 25, 2015
- Understanding ERP Deployment Choices March 28, 2015
- Multiplying Mobile Devices’ Uploading Speed Tenfold March 27, 2015
- 2015 Business Phone System Trends March 27, 2015
- Does Your Password Pass Muster? Password Strength Meters Not All Created Equal March 26, 2015
- 10 Critical Questions Manufacturers Should Ask Before Choosing a Cloud-based ERP Solution March 26, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Software Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability