Data center commissioning can deliver an unbiased evaluation of whether a newly constructed data center will be an operational success or a failure. Proper execution of the commissioning process is a critical step in determining how the data center operates as an integrated system. The documentation produced as a result of commissioning is also the single, most enduring value added deliverable in a data center’s operational life. This paper outlines the ten most common errors that prevent successful execution of the commissioning process.
Ten Errors to Avoid When Commissioning a Data Center
About APCAmerican Power Conversion provides protection against many of the primary causes of data loss, hardware damage and downtime. Founded in 1981, APC is a leading provider of global, end-to-end AC and DC-based back-up power products and services, which include surge suppressors, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), power conditioning equipment, power management software, and DC power systems as well as precision cooling equipment, and professional and consulting services for Nonstop Networking™. APC, known for Legendary Reliability™, sets the standard for quality, innovation and support for power protection solutions from desktop systems to data center operations to entire facilities. Its comprehensive solutions, which are designed for both home and corporate environments, improve the manageability, availability and performance of sensitive electronic, network, communication and industrial equipment of all sizes.
- If We Forget to Look Out of the Window January 3, 2017
- Living in a GAFA world. May 16, 2016
- Real-Time Streaming Data Analysis with SaaS March 17, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 2 February 29, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 1 February 29, 2016
- Disrupt Me. January 19, 2016
- MY Recent Blogs on AI December 12, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 4: Machine Learning December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 3 (Personality Insights) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 2 (Cognitive Computing) December 11, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter