A practical approach to assessing WAN technologies that support your distributed organization’s diverse needs. Distributed organizations are facing the challenge of finding VPN WAN solutions that support the proliferation of branch offices and mobile workers along with the successful deployment of demanding, critical and converged applications like video, VoIP, payment processing, storage, CRM and ERP. MPLS-based IP VPN technology has become the leading WAN solution for connectivity, minimal capex and advantageous pay-for-use pricing. But it’s a cloudy alphabet soup of VPN acronyms: IP. MPLS. CoS. QoS. FR and ATM. IPSec. SSL. VoMPLS. Learn more today.
Sorting Out the Alphabet Soup of VPN Solutions
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Living in a GAFA world. May 16, 2016
- Real-Time Streaming Data Analysis with SaaS March 17, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 2 February 29, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 1 February 29, 2016
- Disrupt Me. January 19, 2016
- MY Recent Blogs on AI December 12, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 4: Machine Learning December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 3 (Personality Insights) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 2 (Cognitive Computing) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part1 (Overview) December 9, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter