Cinderella. Snow White. Hansel and Gretal. VMware host level backup works well with all deduplication strategies. These famous, and not so famous, fairy tales have one thing in common – they are fiction. In this paper we explore six fairy tales of VMware and Hyper-V backup. Like all fairy tales, our virtualization backup fairy tales are written to teach lessons in a fun way.
Six Fairy Tales of VMware and Hyper-V Backup
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The 2014 Phone Systems Checklist July 15, 2014
- Arc Flash Explosions: Myth or Dangerous Reality for Data Centers? July 16, 2014
- Backup Basics: Distributed Vs Centralized Backup July 24, 2014
- How Many Racks Can You Safely Support? July 21, 2014
- Essential UPS and Power Management Fundamentals Handbook July 14, 2014
- Some Texting Bans Linked to Lower Traffic Deaths July 28, 2014
- Phone System: Update or Replace? July 28, 2014
- New Characteristics of Complex Oxide Surfaces July 25, 2014
- Aberdeen Report: The Dangers of Uninformed ERP Selection July 25, 2014
- Is Your Data Safe? Why You Should Care More About Spam July 24, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Data Security Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Twitter Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability