Arthur Coviello of EMC gave the opening keynote this morning at the RSA Conference. Two reasons why you may want to watch the recording we did: First – we were captivated by the introduction piece about Edgar Allen Poe. The narration gave a historical perspective. It was an entertaining, high tech, musical experience. I have never seen anything like it at a conference. Second – It’s worth watching to observe Coviello discuss the role of vendors and users in the security ecosystem.
RSA Keynote Recording: Arthur Coviello, Jr.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 3 May 9, 2015
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 2 May 9, 2015
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 1 May 9, 2015
- IoT and Communications Standards April 10, 2015
- A Summary of the Difference between IoT and IoE according to ABI Research April 10, 2015
- Road Revolution by Connecting Vehicles: Computational Framework for Optimizing Traffic Flow April 6, 2015
- The Future of the Manufacturing Supply Chain — Networked, Mobile, and Collaborative April 6, 2015
- Ads in Free Mobile Apps have Hidden Costs for Both Users and Developers April 3, 2015
- A 360º Look at Business Communications April 3, 2015
- Where No Smartphone Has Gone Before April 2, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter