Arthur Coviello of EMC gave the opening keynote this morning at the RSA Conference. Two reasons why you may want to watch the recording we did: First – we were captivated by the introduction piece about Edgar Allen Poe. The narration gave a historical perspective. It was an entertaining, high tech, musical experience. I have never seen anything like it at a conference. Second – It’s worth watching to observe Coviello discuss the role of vendors and users in the security ecosystem.
RSA Keynote Recording: Arthur Coviello, Jr.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- What’s Wrong Current Approaches to AI? September 4, 2015
- Which Stream Processing Engine: Storm, Spark, Samza, or Flink? September 1, 2015
- Open Source Packages and NoSQL Now Conference in San Jose: Part 2 September 1, 2015
- An Introduction to Data Science August 28, 2015
- Open Source Packages at NoSQL Now Conference in San Jose: Part 1 August 28, 2015
- What Is NEC Doing in Silicon Valley? Part 2 August 12, 2015
- What Is NEC Doing in Silicon Valley? Part 1 August 12, 2015
- Which Buzzwords Were Floating Around at DatacenterDynamics Conference SF 2015? – Part-1 August 1, 2015
- Have You Found the Best Way to Manage Your Data Centers Yet? Part 2 July 23, 2015
- Have You Found the Best Way to Manage Your Data Centers Yet? Part 1 July 23, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter