Microsoft has released their advanced notification for the upcoming November edition of Patch Tuesday. Microsoft is planning to release four new security bulletins addressing four vulnerabilities.
Security Bulletin Breakdown:
- 1 bulletin rated as Critical
- 2 bulletins rated as Important
- 1 bulletin rated as Moderate
- 2 vulnerabilities fixed could lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerability fixed could lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerability fixed could lead to Denial of Service
- All supported Microsoft Operating Systems
On the non-Microsoft front, be prepared for new versions of products in the Mozilla family. New versions of Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey should be available on Patch Tuesday.
I will be talking about November’s Patch Tuesday next Wednesday, November 8th at 11:00am CST in part of our monthly Patch Tuesday webinar. Click here to register for the webinar.