Microsoft has announced their May 2013 advanced notification. The May edition of Patch Tuesday will include 10 security bulletins.
Microsoft is working to have the Internet Explorer Security Update to address the issue described in Security Advisory 2847140, supplementing the currently available Fix it.
Security Bulletin breakdown:
- 2 bulletins are rated as Critical
- 8 bulletins are rated as Important
- 5 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 2 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to Information Disclosure
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to a Denial of Service attack
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to a Spoofing attack
- All Internet Explorer versions
- All supported Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office and Visio 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013
- Windows Essentials 2011 and 2012