Microsoft has announced this month’s Patch Tuesday release. There are 8 total patches expected to be released on Tuesday, May 13th. Here is the breakdown for this month:
- 2 bulletins are rated as Critical.
- 6 bulletins are rated as Important.
- 3 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could allow Remote Code Execution.
- 3 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could allow Elevation of Privileges.
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to Denial of Service.
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to Security Feature Bypass.
- All supported Windows operating systems
- All supported Internet Explorer versions
- All supported versions of Office
- All Supported versions of Sharepoint
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Sharepoint Designer
Join us as we review the Microsoft and third-party releases for May Patch Tuesday in our next monthly Patch Tuesday webcast, which is scheduled for Wednesday, May 14th at 11 a.m. CDT. We will also discuss other product and patch releases since the February Patch Tuesday.
You can register for the Patch Tuesday webinar here.