Microsoft has announced this month’s Patch Tuesday release. There are 5 total patches expected to be released on Tuesday, March 11th. Here is the breakdown for this month:
- Two bulletins are rated as Critical.
- Three bulletins are rated as Important.
- Two bulletins address vulnerabilities that could allow Remote Code Execution.
- One bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could allow Elevation of Privileges.
- Two bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Security Feature Bypass.
- All supported Windows operating systems
- All supported Internet Explorer versions
- Microsoft Silverlight 5
Join us as we review the Microsoft and third-party releases for March Patch Tuesday in our next monthly Patch Tuesday webcast, which is scheduled for Wednesday, March 12th at 11 a.m. CST. We will also discuss other product and patch releases since the February Patch Tuesday.
You can register for the Patch Tuesday webinar here.
- Chris Goettl