Microsoft has released their advanced notification for the March 2012 edition of Patch Tuesday. Microsoft is planning to release six bulletins addressing seven vulnerabilities.
Security Bulletin Breakdown:
- 1 bulletin is rated as Critical
- 4 bulletins are rated as Important
- 1 bulletin is rated as Moderate
- 2 vulnerabilities could lead to Remote Code Execution
- 2 vulnerabilities could lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 2 vulnerabilities could lead to Denial of Service
- All supported Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010
- Microsoft Expression Design 1, 2, 3, 4
I will be talking about the March Patch Tuesday as well as any other non-Microsoft patches that have been recently released next Wednesday, March 14th at 11:00am CST in part of our monthly Patch Tuesday webinar. Click here to register for the webinar.