Microsoft has announced this month’s Patch Tuesday release. There are 7 total patches expected to be released on Tuesday, June 10th. Here is the breakdown for this month:
- 2 bulletins are rated as Critical.
- 5 bulletins are rated as Important.
- 3 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could allow Remote Code Execution.
- 2 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could allow Information Disclosure.
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to Denial of Service.
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to Tampering.
- All supported Windows operating systems
- All supported Internet Explorer versions
- Office 2007 and 2010
- Live Meeting 2007
- Lync 2010 and 2013
Join us as we review the Microsoft and third-party releases for June Patch Tuesday in our next monthly Patch Tuesday webcast, which is scheduled for Wednesday, June 11th at 11 a.m. CDT. We will also discuss other product and patch releases since the May Patch Tuesday.
You can register for the Patch Tuesday webinar here.