Microsoft announced their June 2013 advanced notification for Patch Tuesday. The June edition of Patch Tuesday will be bringing five security bulletins.
Security Bulletin Breakdown:
- 1 bulletins are rated as Critical
- 4 bulletins are rated as Important
- 2 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to Information Disclosure
- 1 bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could lead to a Denial of Service attack
- All Internet Explorer versions
- All supported Windows Operating Systems
- Office 2003 SP3
I will be going over the Microsoft and 3rd Party releases for the June Patch Tuesday in detail in our next monthly Patch Tuesday webcast, which is scheduled for Wednesday, June 12th at 11:00 a.m. CDT. I will also be reviewing other non-Microsoft releases that have occurred since the May Patch Tuesday. You can register for the Patch Tuesday webcast here.