Businesses are under increasing pressure to deliver better service over a broader range of channels, including the Web, email, social networks, and mobile devices. It’s more important than ever to choose the right customer service software that can quickly integrate with your existing support structure.
Guide to Selecting Customer Service Software for the Enterprise
By Zendesk on November 16, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 3 May 9, 2015
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 2 May 9, 2015
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 1 May 9, 2015
- IoT and Communications Standards April 10, 2015
- A Summary of the Difference between IoT and IoE according to ABI Research April 10, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability