Businesses are under increasing pressure to deliver better service over a broader range of channels, including the Web, email, social networks, and mobile devices. It’s more important than ever to choose the right customer service software that can quickly integrate with your existing support structure.
Guide to Selecting Customer Service Software for the Enterprise
By Zendesk on November 16, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The 2014 Phone Systems Checklist July 15, 2014
- Transparent Touchable Display Wall Developed July 8, 2014
- July 2014 Patch Tuesday Advanced Notification July 7, 2014
- Mystery of the Printed Diode Solved July 9, 2014
- Arc Flash Explosions: Myth or Dangerous Reality for Data Centers? July 16, 2014
- Testing Free-Flying Housekeeper Robots in Space July 21, 2014
- How Many Racks Can You Safely Support? July 21, 2014
- Math Can Make the Internet 5-10 Times Faster July 18, 2014
- Increase The Efficiency Of Power Distribution In Your Data Center July 18, 2014
- No-Wait Data Centers: Data-Transmission Delays Across Server Farms can be Reduced by 99.6 percent July 17, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Data Security Detectors Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Twitter Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability