Businesses are under increasing pressure to deliver better service over a broader range of channels, including the Web, email, social networks, and mobile devices. It’s more important than ever to choose the right customer service software that can quickly integrate with your existing support structure.
Guide to Selecting Customer Service Software for the Enterprise
By Zendesk on November 16, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Product Spotlight: ShoreTel Sky Full Review October 9, 2014
- New Records Set for Silicon Quantum Computing October 13, 2014
- Ultra-Fast Charging Batteries That Can Be 70% Recharged in Just Two Minutes October 14, 2014
- Settling the VoIP Debate October 7, 2014
- 5 Traits of a Good Phone System October 15, 2014
- Superconducting Circuits, Simplified October 20, 2014
- 10 Critical Questions Manufacturers Should Ask Before Choosing a Cloud-based ERP Solution October 20, 2014
- Tailored ‘Activity Coaching’ by Smartphone October 17, 2014
- Product Spotlight: 8×8 Virtual Office Suite Review October 17, 2014
- Brain Surgery, by Robot, Through the Cheek October 16, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Detectors Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Twitter Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability