This IDC White Paper discusses the impact of the critical records management, data retention, and data protection regulations across key geographies (namely, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Australia). It concludes with recommendations for developing global information governance best practices. Readers should note that providing legal and regulatory information is not legal advice. IDC does not provide legal advice. Readers should consult with their legal counsel experts accordingly.
Global Records Compliance: What You Need to Know
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Living in a GAFA world. May 16, 2016
- Real-Time Streaming Data Analysis with SaaS March 17, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 2 February 29, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 1 February 29, 2016
- Disrupt Me. January 19, 2016
- MY Recent Blogs on AI December 12, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 4: Machine Learning December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 3 (Personality Insights) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 2 (Cognitive Computing) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part1 (Overview) December 9, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter