The IT landscape is changing rapidly, and the role of help desks is shifting. Cloud-based software is revolutionizing the industry, reducing implementation and maintenance costs, while evolving to keep pace with ever-increasing productivity demands. With so much at stake, it’s important for IT departments to anticipate change and plan accordingly. Here are five important trends IT departments can’t afford to miss.
Five Trends Impacting the Enterprise IT Help Desk
By Zendesk on November 21, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Insider Data Breaches: Invisible Threats to Your Business June 17, 2015
- Our Connected Data June 8, 2015
- Is the Cloud Safe Enough for Your Business Communications? June 5, 2015
- Business Communications: Develop Your BYOD Security Strategy June 5, 2015
- IoT Standards and Standards Organizations – Part 3 May 9, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability