The IT landscape is changing rapidly, and the role of help desks is shifting. Cloud-based software is revolutionizing the industry, reducing implementation and maintenance costs, while evolving to keep pace with ever-increasing productivity demands. With so much at stake, it’s important for IT departments to anticipate change and plan accordingly. Here are five important trends IT departments can’t afford to miss.
Five Trends Impacting the Enterprise IT Help Desk
By Zendesk on November 21, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- VoIP Vulnerabilities: What You Need to Consider When Assessing Business Phone Systems November 22, 2014
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid in Buying a Business Phone System November 20, 2014
- Phone Systems Comparison Guide: Small to Midsize Businesses November 12, 2014
- Phone Systems Prizefight: 8×8 vs. Avaya November 14, 2014
- Phone Systems Prizefight: ShoreTel vs. RingCentral November 18, 2014
- Underwater Robots: ‘Eel-Lectrifying’ Future November 26, 2014
- Understanding ERP Deployment Choices November 26, 2014
- Breakthrough in Flexible Electronics November 25, 2014
- How to Scale: Phone Systems November 25, 2014
- Study Supports Free “Super WiFi” November 24, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Detectors Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability