Combine the corporate extranet with emerging Web 2.0 social media technologies, and you get whole new way of collaborating and streamlining business processes that transcends organizational boundaries. Online communities, social networks and global sharing of rich media communities are just a few of the technologies that enterprises are beginning to adopt beyond traditional extranet technologies. This paper makes the case for implementing greater security for the new social media enabled extranets, and how VeriSign in-the-cloud services combined with mobile credentials breaks down barriers for successfully deploying two-factor authentication.
Enabling Secure B2B Collaboration: Cloud-Based Authentication for Next-Generation Extranets
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Living in a GAFA world. May 16, 2016
- Real-Time Streaming Data Analysis with SaaS March 17, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 2 February 29, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 1 February 29, 2016
- Disrupt Me. January 19, 2016
- MY Recent Blogs on AI December 12, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 4: Machine Learning December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 3 (Personality Insights) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 2 (Cognitive Computing) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part1 (Overview) December 9, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter