A big benefit of buying an SSL Certificate from a known brand includes the recognition value of their trust mark, so it is highly important that you use this to maximum benefit on your Web site. Here are some tips on how to place the trust mark for maximum impact.
Why, why, why? That’s the title of a post on Cloud Ave about the Google Chrome OS. Why would Google want to get in this game? Before we attempt to answer this question let’s look at this from a different perspective. Does this impact the IT manager at all?
Technology visionaries have always used nature and science as a backdrop for the way the Information Age has evolved and Anthropologists have used technology analysis, and the lexicon ascribed to it, to describe culture as far back as the first member of our own genus, Homo habilis, the pioneer of the Homo line. The great […]
- If We Forget to Look Out of the Window January 3, 2017
- Living in a GAFA world. May 16, 2016
- Real-Time Streaming Data Analysis with SaaS March 17, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 2 February 29, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 1 February 29, 2016
- Disrupt Me. January 19, 2016
- MY Recent Blogs on AI December 12, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 4: Machine Learning December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 3 (Personality Insights) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 2 (Cognitive Computing) December 11, 2015
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter