Managing your company’s customer support should never feel as volatile as predicting the weather. Even if it seems that your customers’ behaviors can change on a moment’s notice (and oftentimes do) there are tools that can make your support team always feel on top of any given situation, no matter how bad it gets.
Best Practices for Measuring Help Desk Performance
By Zendesk on November 13, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- VoIP Vulnerabilities: What You Need to Consider When Assessing Business Phone Systems March 13, 2015
- Signs You Need to Buy a New Phone System March 18, 2015
- Top 11 Concerns When Buying a VoIP Business Phone System March 20, 2015
- Phone Systems Buyer’s Guide March 17, 2015
- Selling Management on a New Phone System March 25, 2015
- Multiplying Mobile Devices’ Uploading Speed Tenfold March 27, 2015
- 2015 Business Phone System Trends March 27, 2015
- Does Your Password Pass Muster? Password Strength Meters Not All Created Equal March 26, 2015
- 10 Critical Questions Manufacturers Should Ask Before Choosing a Cloud-based ERP Solution March 26, 2015
- Mobile Battery Life can be Prolonged with System Settings March 25, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Software Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability