Managing your company’s customer support should never feel as volatile as predicting the weather. Even if it seems that your customers’ behaviors can change on a moment’s notice (and oftentimes do) there are tools that can make your support team always feel on top of any given situation, no matter how bad it gets.
Best Practices for Measuring Help Desk Performance
By Zendesk on November 13, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- What’s Wrong Current Approaches to AI? September 4, 2015
- Which Stream Processing Engine: Storm, Spark, Samza, or Flink? September 1, 2015
- Open Source Packages and NoSQL Now Conference in San Jose: Part 2 September 1, 2015
- An Introduction to Data Science August 28, 2015
- Open Source Packages at NoSQL Now Conference in San Jose: Part 1 August 28, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability