Managing your company’s customer support should never feel as volatile as predicting the weather. Even if it seems that your customers’ behaviors can change on a moment’s notice (and oftentimes do) there are tools that can make your support team always feel on top of any given situation, no matter how bad it gets.
Best Practices for Measuring Help Desk Performance
By Zendesk on November 13, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Why VoIP? Why Now? February 20, 2015
- 5 Traits of a Good Phone System February 19, 2015
- Reliability of VoIP Phone Systems February 18, 2015
- Phone System Spotlight: RingCentral Office February 25, 2015
- The Hidden Costs of VoIP February 26, 2015
- Current Wireless Technology Trends Reported at Teladata’s Technology Convergence Conference 2015 February 28, 2015
- Teladata’s Technology Convergence Conference 2015 February 28, 2015
- How Sensor-Packed Smartphones Can Read Your Mood, Guard Your Data and Wreak Havoc in the Wrong Hands February 27, 2015
- The Phone System Demo Handbook February 27, 2015
- SDN and IoT, Two Big Trends Discussed at Fujitsu North America Technology Forum 2015, Part 2 February 26, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Detectors Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability