Managing your company’s customer support should never feel as volatile as predicting the weather. Even if it seems that your customers’ behaviors can change on a moment’s notice (and oftentimes do) there are tools that can make your support team always feel on top of any given situation, no matter how bad it gets.
Best Practices for Measuring Help Desk Performance
By Zendesk on November 13, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Product Spotlight: ShoreTel Sky Full Review October 9, 2014
- New Records Set for Silicon Quantum Computing October 13, 2014
- Ultra-Fast Charging Batteries That Can Be 70% Recharged in Just Two Minutes October 14, 2014
- 5 Traits of a Good Phone System October 15, 2014
- Reliability of VoIP Phone Systems October 13, 2014
- New Window on the Early Universe October 22, 2014
- Improve Scheduling, Production, and Quality Using Cloud ERP October 22, 2014
- World Record in Data Transmission With Smart Circuits October 21, 2014
- Phone System Spotlight: RingCentral Office October 21, 2014
- Superconducting Circuits, Simplified October 20, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Detectors Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability