Managing your company’s customer support should never feel as volatile as predicting the weather. Even if it seems that your customers’ behaviors can change on a moment’s notice (and oftentimes do) there are tools that can make your support team always feel on top of any given situation, no matter how bad it gets.
Best Practices for Measuring Help Desk Performance
By Zendesk on November 13, 2012 in Enterprise Applications, Information Technology, Software, White Papers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The 2014 Phone Systems Checklist July 15, 2014
- Mystery of the Printed Diode Solved July 9, 2014
- Arc Flash Explosions: Myth or Dangerous Reality for Data Centers? July 16, 2014
- How Many Racks Can You Safely Support? July 21, 2014
- Essential UPS and Power Management Fundamentals Handbook July 14, 2014
- Linking Television and the Internet July 23, 2014
- Tale of the Tape: Hosted VoIP vs VoIP PBX July 23, 2014
- Software for Diagnosing Eye Sensitivity July 22, 2014
- Four Quick Ways To Unlock Hidden Manufacturing Capacity July 22, 2014
- Testing Free-Flying Housekeeper Robots in Space July 21, 2014
Adobe Security Advisory Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Data Security Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Twitter Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability