Whether you are evaluating static analysis in your development cycle or already using static analysis today, learn what every development team needs to know, including what to look for when evaluating static analysis solutions, how to minimize the risk that noise and false positive rates pose to successful deployments, how to measure and report on quality, and ease of adoption. Includes live demonstration of Coverity Prevent, the static analysis solution of choice for scanning billions of lines of mission-critical code at over 600 companies and government agencies worldwide.
Best Practices for Creating Defect Resolution Processes that Trigger Developer Adoption using Static Analysis
About CoverityCoverity, the leader in software integrity, is the trusted standard for companies that have a zero tolerance policy for software failures, problems, and security breaches. Coverity’s award-winning portfolio of software integrity products enables customers to prevent software problems throughout the application lifecycle. Over 100,000 developers and 600 companies including ARM, Phillips, RIM, Rockwell Collins, Samsung and UBS rely on Coverity to help them ensure the delivery of superior software. Coverity is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco with offices in 6 countries and more than 130 employees.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- What’s Wrong Current Approaches to AI? September 4, 2015
- Which Stream Processing Engine: Storm, Spark, Samza, or Flink? September 1, 2015
- Open Source Packages and NoSQL Now Conference in San Jose: Part 2 September 1, 2015
- An Introduction to Data Science August 28, 2015
- Open Source Packages at NoSQL Now Conference in San Jose: Part 1 August 28, 2015
- What Is NEC Doing in Silicon Valley? Part 2 August 12, 2015
- What Is NEC Doing in Silicon Valley? Part 1 August 12, 2015
- Which Buzzwords Were Floating Around at DatacenterDynamics Conference SF 2015? – Part-1 August 1, 2015
- Have You Found the Best Way to Manage Your Data Centers Yet? Part 2 July 23, 2015
- Have You Found the Best Way to Manage Your Data Centers Yet? Part 1 July 23, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter