When 539 released its vStorage API for Data Protection (VADP), the company revolutionized data protection capabilities for virtual environments. 470 has incorporated support for VADP to provide seamless next generation support for 539 licensed ESXi and ESX environments for all of its backup appliances. The 470 backup solution enables 539 3.5 and vSphere 4 backup, archive, and disaster recovery capabilities in an integrated fashion – the capabilities are fully included with every backup appliance we offer.
539 Backup, Archive, and Disaster Recovery: Next Generation 539 Data Protection
By Tek-Tips on April 7, 2011 in Backup & Recovery, Data Protection, Database, Information Technology, Storage
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Living in a GAFA world. May 16, 2016
- Real-Time Streaming Data Analysis with SaaS March 17, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 2 February 29, 2016
- Where Are All These Areas of AI, NLP, ML, DL, and ANN Going? Part 1 February 29, 2016
- Disrupt Me. January 19, 2016
- MY Recent Blogs on AI December 12, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 4: Machine Learning December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 3 (Personality Insights) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part 2 (Cognitive Computing) December 11, 2015
- IBM Watson Meetup—Part1 (Overview) December 9, 2015
Algorithm Artificial Intelligence Big Data Business Phone Systems Cloud Computing Communications Computer Modeling Computer Programming Computers Computer Science Data Center Distributed Computing Electronics Encryption Energy Efficiency Energy Technology Engineering featured Google Graphene Hacking Information Technology Internet Materials Science Mathematics Medical Technology Microsoft Security Bulletins Mobile Computing Optics Patch Management Patch Tuesday Physics Quantum Computers Robotics Security Smart Grid Smartphones Social Media Spintronics technology Telecommunications Video Games Virtualization VoIP Vulnerability
Follow @nethawkdotnet on Twitter